A job analysis identifies the important knowledge, skills and abilities (KSA) required in a job. The work of Applied Assessments brings to bear the principles of Industrial/Organizational Psychology in studying and analyzing jobs. We apply a wide array of job analysis techniques as appropriate for your application. These may include direct job observations, task surveys, structured job analysis questionnaires, collection of critical incidents, subject matter verification panels, etc.
Our professional staff of Industrial/Organizational Psychologists has focused the utmost attention on providing clients with quality methods and services that meet scientific standards and EEOC guidelines.
For over thirty years Applied Assessments has conducted over 350 job analyses that have laid the foundation for the:
- validation and implementation of selection and assessment systems
- development of skill blocks
- determination of training needs
- creation of formal job descriptions
- identification of essential vs. non-essential job duties
- construction of performance measures
Job analyses have been conducted by Applied Assessments in the US and internationally on many positions, some of which include:
- Maintenance Mechanics
- Administrative support